General terms and conditions
Here you can find our general terms and conditions for online vouchers
General Terms and Conditions
Purchasing vouchers and tickets in the online shop/ticket shop
- 10.1. Only those aged 18 or over shall be entitled to make purchases in the online shop.
- 10.2. Placing an order online shall constitute a binding offer to buy on the part of the Contracting Party. This offer to buy may be accepted by the Company in an order confirmation email.
- 10.3. It is not possible to receive special season ticket offers, such as the Family Bonus or disability discount, in the online shop.
- 10.4. Vouchers and tickets sold in the online shop shall be valid from the moment the purchase price is paid in full. The Company reserves the right to block the validity of vouchers or tickets in the event of misuse during electronic processing.
- 10.5. Purchases in the online shop may be paid for by SEPA direct debit mandate or credit card (Master or Visa Card). Payments made by credit card shall be debited immediately with the payment reference “Bergbahn AG Kitzbühel”.
- 10.6. Season tickets may only be booked with a current photograph.
- 10.7. Vouchers may be printed directly after purchase and will also be emailed to the address provided, if the purchaser selects the shipping method: “Download and Instant receipt by email”. In this event, the purchaser shall not be charged an order fee.
- 10.8. If the shipping method chosen for vouchers and/or Tickets is “Delivery by post”, the vouchers and/or Tickets shall be posted to the recipient free of charge. An exception to this is delivery of the KitzSki eCard, for which a delivery fee of € 5.00 shall be charged. Delivery by post takes approximately one week and the Company accepts no liability for any delays in delivery by post.
- 10.9. If a Ticket has been bought and registered in the online shop for the first time and no data storage device (KeyCard) is available, it shall be collected by the Contracting Party from a Bergbahn Kitzbühel cash point on presentation of their booking confirmation and a valid photo ID. The KeyCard deposit is € 2.00 and shall not be included in the ticket price.
- 10.10. Vouchers may be redeemed for the Company’s entire service range (including the Aquarena swimming pool). It is not possible to exchange the vouchers for cash. Vouchers may only be redeemed at the Company’s ticket offices.
- 10.11. Vouchers shall be sent to customers with a tamper-proof code. Even if a voucher is printed several times, it shall only be redeemable once; it is an offence to try to redeem further copies of the voucher using the same code and such action may be reported to the police.
- 10.12. Lost vouchers will not be replaced.
- 10.13. If the value of a voucher exceeds that of the service purchased, a new voucher shall not be generated for the remaining credit. In such cases, the remaining credit shall be loaded to the existing voucher using the barcode. Unused voucher credit cannot be exchanged for cash. The Company shall not be obliged to accept payment in unpaid vouchers.
- 10.14. Vouchers have no expiry date.
- 10.15. The price for vouchers does not include VAT. A VAT invoice can only be generated in accordance with the Austrian VAT Act upon voucher redemption and performance of the purchased service.
- 10.16. All information provided shall be electronically processed. The Contracting Party hereby agrees to receive marketing materials from the Company.
- 10.17. The Contracting Party shall provide all relevant, correct and complete information requested upon conclusion of the contract. In the event that the Contracting Party supplies the Company with incorrect, incomplete or unclear information, it shall indemnify the Company against all costs and damage incurred by the Company as a result.
- 10.18. The value of each voucher shall be equivalent to the sum paid for the voucher. If the Contracting Party has written on the voucher, it shall not be binding on the Company.
- 10.19. Consumers’ right to cancel (does not apply to companies)
A customer who is a consumer within the meaning of the Consumer Protection Act has the right to cancel this contract within 14 days without giving any reason. The cancellation period is 14 days from the day
- on which the consumer or a nominated third party who is not the carrier takes possession of the items ordered;
- OR (in the event that a contract is concluded regarding several goods that are ordered together but delivered separately , from the day in which the consumer or a nominated third party who is not the carrier takes possession of the last item ordered;
- OR (in the event that a contract is concluded regarding one item sent over several part deliveries or in pieces) from the day that the consumer or a nominated third party who is not the carrier takes possession of the last part delivery or piece of the item.
If the consumer exercises their right to cancel within the appropriate period, their order shall no longer be binding. The date for exercising the right to cancel shall be the date on which the rescission notice or ordered items are sent back to the Company. The consumer may exercise their right to cancel by sending:
Hahnenkammstraße 1a 6370 Kitzbühel / Österreich
Telefon: +43 5356 6951-0
Telefax: +43 5356 6951-133
a clear statement (e.g. by registered mail, fax or e-mail) regarding their decision to cancel this contract. The consumer may use the cancellation form provided below, but this is not obligatory. To observe the cancellation period, it suffices to send the Company notification that the right to cancel will be exercised before the cancellation period expires. However, the right to cancel shall notexist if performance of the service concerned has already begun within the cancellation period. In addition, the purchase of season tickets or ski passes for a specific period of time shall not be subject to the right to cancel under Section 18(1) No. 10 of the Distance Selling Act.
Consequences of cancellation:
If this contract is cancelled, the Company shall immediately reimburse all payments made to it by the consumer, including all delivery costs, no later than 14 days from the date on which it receives notification that the consumer wishes to exercise their right to cancel. The Company shall refund any money owed to the consumer using the same payment method used in the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with the consumer. The consumer shall under no circumstances be charged a fee for this refund. The Company shall be entitled to withhold the refund until it has received the returned goods or the consumer has provided evidence that the goods have been returned, whichever is earlier. The consumer shall return the goods to the Company immediately and no later than 14 days from the day on which they informed the Company of their desire to cancel the contract. The cancellation period shall be deemed to be observed if the consumer sends the goods back to the Company before this 14-day period expires. The consumer shall bear all costs directly arising from the return of the goods. The consumer shall pay the Company appropriate compensation for use of the product, including compensation for any associated loss in value.
END OF CANCELLATION INSTRUCTIONS
Sample cancellation form:
Sample cancellation form for consumers
If you wish to cancel this contract, please fill out the form below and send it back to us. Bergbahn AG Kitzbühel, Hahnenkammstraße 1a, 6370 Kitzbühel, Austria, Phone: +43 5356 6951-0, Fax: +43 5356 6951-133, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
I/we (*) hereby cancel the contract I/we (*) concluded for the purchase of the following goods (*)/performance of the following services (*): Ordered on(*)/received on(*):
Consumer’s signature (only if submitted on paper):
(*) Delete as necessary.